So todays blog is a little different and a little off topic from gaming! A good friend of mine and a fellow blogger tagged me in a recent post of hers and it’s my turn to share the blog on!! Thank you to Carly over at astoldbycarly for nominating me!!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. What’s your favourite TV show?
Hmm this is a tricky one as it changes so often! Currently I am enjoying watching Friends again (thanks Netflix!), I love How I met your mother, The big bang theory… I also am a bit of an animal nerd so love The supervet and Yorkshire vet!
2. What’s your biggest passion?
For me in the real world my biggest passion is my horses and horse riding! For someone who has suffered from depression and anxiety – being around these beautiful creatures is both a calming and de-stressing escape from every day life. There has been many studies about horses being really useful in therapy with people that suffer from autism or learning difficulties and once you spend time with them you’ll understand why <3 I couldn’t imagine my life without them. Aside from them, gaming is obviously pretty awesome and I love the community I am part of when gaming!
3. If you could choose one thing to change in the world, what would it be?
Oooh, what a toughie! There is so much I would change in the world. However if I had to change one thing – for me it would be to remove stigmas and discrimination! It’s so easy to judge in this world nowadays and it can really affect someone if you judge them before you even know them. There shouldn’t be any stigma related hate…like people who judge someone with an invisible illness without even knowing the full story… Everyone is equal and we should be building a world where we bring people up and don’t shoot them down.
I have tagged a couple of blogs that I follow to join in with this post if they want to 😀
- What’s your favourite game/console of all time?
- What has been your favourite moment about blogging?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Thanks for reading! Next blog will be the start of my PC building journey!
Til next time